Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TAST Weeks 33 and 34


This summer has been really busy, but I'm obsessed with keeping up with the TAST. I am trying not to let more than a week go by without trying out the stitches. So, here is another simple 'double'. Week 33,  Pekinese stitch, and Week 34, Linked Double Chain

I've never done either of these stitches before and didn't have a good start with the Linked Double Chain. It is VERY rare that I rip out stitches of anything I do, but I did it this time, because I really didn't like the way it was coming out. I figured that I'm doing so few stitches already, as it is, I may as well do them right!


Enjoy!

Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Nice. Looking different.

    shami.
    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! I want to keep up with TAST as well! I will cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Debbie. I'm determined to keep up as well as I know that if I get behind I'd probably just give up altogether. Hope I like this weeks stitch a bit more though. Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ripping out the linked double chain stitches is what I should have done - mine look totally wrong being all open chain. I like the combination you have made with the two stitches here.
    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cool, done together like this! You can easily see your stitch details in the linked double chain stitch. Very nice!!!
    xoxo- Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!