Thursday, January 21, 2010

Red and white baby quilt back again

I recently finished embroidering the rest of the reverse redwork blocks for the red and white baby quilt that I started last year. Here are three of them. There are three more, but they will be a surprise when the quilt is finished. 




 I have thought about a setting, but am waiting for a book I ordered where the author used a similar setting for a quilt. Instead of figuring out how to do it myself, I may as well follow the instructions in the book. I'll tell you about that another time.



Check out Rhonda's giveaway at Patches and Peaches. She's giving away a Moda Soiree Honey Bun in honor of her sister's birthday! You have until January 29th to enter in three different ways.

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Your hand embroidery is sooo pretty!
    Wonderful idea! Can't wait to see the other blocks and the final quilt!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this - I never would've thought that the white would show up like that on red, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!