Friday, September 11, 2009

I’ve officially knitted my first sock

I really finished this last week but just got around to photographing it. I’m hoping to start the next one sometime this week, just to prove that I don’t have second sock syndrome. I really plan to wear these in the winter. (Just around the house.)

I spent some time this week doing paperwork, so I don’t have anything creative to share. On Sunday, we’re going to the Second International Jewish Bloggers Convention. I hope to learn more about how to be a good blogger and get to meet a bunch of people whose blogs I read.

Lastly, in July I wrote about meeting Annie Smith of podcast fame (and she’s a popular California quilting teacher.) In her recent podcast she talks a little about our meeting, towards the end of the podcast. There are a few minor inaccuracies (we really didn’t have much time to talk leisurely, so some things may have been misunderstood) but I must correct one thing! So far, I have two grandchildren and not five. Hopefully, I will have many, many more. Just nothing on the horizon yet, that I know of.

Have a good weekend!

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Love that sock! It came out great. Have missed you over the summer. Maybe we'll get to see each other at the quilt meetings in Beitar. Do you go to the quilt get-together in Kidron on Sukkos? This is the first year I may be able to get there. Do you have info about the Quinglish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sock is amazing! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!