Friday, February 13, 2009

Where I buy my threads

For the past couple of years, I've been buying most of the threads I use from one place, Superior Threads. Their huge range of products (every type of thread one can need) and superior customer service, is very important to me. When I sent a question about a product, I received a reply from Bob himself! One time, I had placed an order for some pre-wound bobbins, which included a combo package of different colors. I received a phone call from a nice lady putting together the order. She wanted to tell me that one or two of the colors are not in stock. She spent time with me trying to decide which colors to substitute. To me, that is service! They are having a giveaway on their blog, Mother Superior's Blog, so be sure to check it out! Debbie

0 friends to thank for taking the time to comment.:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!